Camping Le Grand Bleu, pitches for motorhomes, tents and caravans, in Penmarc'h, near Guilvinec
Located on the Ster beach which connects Penmarc'h and Le Guilvinec, the Le Grand Bleu campsite offers you choice locations by the ocean for your motorhome, caravan or tent. Enjoy a family campsite in the heart of southern Finistère, a few minutes' drive from the famous Pointe de La Torche dear to surfers.
Our pitches for motorhomes, caravans and tents
The Le Grand Bleu campsite provides you with spacious pitches of around 100 m², with access to sanitary facilities.
The motorhomes also have a water access point every three pitches, and a chemical toilet emptying area.
Le Grand Bleu campsite regulations
Arrival: 12 p.m.
Departure: 12 a.m.
6 people maximum per pitch.
Dogs and cats allowed if tattooed, vaccinated and on a leash. 1st and 2nd category dogs not accepted.
Payment of 30% upon reservation + reservation fee of €15.
The balance of the stay must be paid 15 days before arrival (possibility of paying in several installments).
In case of cancellation:
- 45 days or more before arrival, deposit refunded except booking fees (15€);
- Between 45 and 30 days before arrival, deposit acquired and reservation fees;
- Between 15 and 30 days before arrival, the 30% deposit is acquired;
- Less than 15 days before arrival, the entire stay is due to the campsite;
- Cancellation insurance optional, but recommended (3,5% of the amount of the stay)
Barbecue rental: €20/week and €4/day
Fridge rental: €35/week and €6/day